10 MUST HAVE Crystals
1. Selenite is connected directly to the crown chakra, but is an aligner of all chakras. Selenite connects you with the divine realm, it is perfect to use in mediation. One of the only crystals that never needs to be cleansed of energy but cleanses all other crystals. The crystal to use when you want to receive direct messages from your Spirit guides.
2. Clear Quartz is connected to the crown chakra and third eye, clear quartz is an energy amplifier, and will amplify energy and thought, as well as the effect of other crystals. It absorbs, stores, releases and regulates energy. Clear Quartz draws off negative energy of all kinds, neutralizing background radiation, including electromagnetic smog. IF you are looking to enhance your psychic abilities, this is the stone for you.
3. Amethyst is the all seer. Connected to the third eye & crown chakra it deepens your spirituality. It is also a protective stone of the mental & protects against overthinking & psychic attacks. Amethyst is the first stone of many because it leads you to your true purpose in life and helps you see and manifest exactly what you want and need.
4. Turquoise is a stone of protection. It is a talisman that was used throughout history with shamans, warriors, and kings. Connected to the throat chakra, it allows you to express yourself more. Turquoise is a stimulant of romance & makes you see the beauty in all things. It calms people who sometimes overreact over small issues. If you are searching for clear vision and better communication, this is the stone for you.
5. Fluorites most popular colors are green & purple. So it can be related to the third eye chakra & also the heart chakra. It is one of the most beautiful stones to look into, the perfect balance. Fluorite absorbs and neutralizes negative energy and stress. An excellent learning aid, Fluorite increases our powers of concentration, self-confidence and helps us in decision-making. It encourages positivity, balances the energies, and improves balance and coordination, both physically and mentally.
6. Rose Quartz is connected to the heart chakra, rose quartz opens you up to unconditional love. It aids in pregnancy and helps calm the baby after birth. It is most usually gifted to a new mother or newlyweds as a token of true love. Utilize Rose Quartz when you are looking to open your heart to the world around you.
7. Citrine is connected to the solar plexus chakra, it is a revitalizing stone, stimulating the brain, strengthening the intellect. Citrine promotes motivation, activates creativity and encourages self-expression. Enhances concentration and revitalises the mind. It releases negative traits, depression, fears and phobias. Place citrine inside your wallet or purse to attract wealth and success.
8. Carnelian is connected to the sacral chakra, the center of life force for the body. Carnelian is an empowering stone and builds your leadership skills. If you are trying to build success in business, family, or love, this is the stone to work with. Physically, it also helps to heal issues with the stomach. Wear or place carnelian on the stomach when you are having severe cramps or aches. It helps to overcome unhealthy sexual desires and eating disorders. This is the stone to use if you are dealing with any kind of crisis in your life.
9. Tigers eye is connected to the root, sacral, & solar plexus chakra. It aids in the release of fear & helps to keep you grounded. The perfect stone to balance out and build up your masculine energy. Tigers Eye is the perfect stone to use for protection against legal & business matters. Place a tigers eye stone on your work desk to aid in focus & concentration. It reminds you to stay rooted in all that you do.
10. Obsidian is directly connected to the root chakra, it is a stabilizing stone. A very protective stone, it blocks psychic attacks and negativity. It can become heavy in energy so remember to always cleanse it after every use. It can be placed in dirt, under the moonlight, saged, etc. It strengthens your mind, body, and soul. Obsidian forces you to face who you truly are so you can begin to work on yourself. Utilize this stone when it's time for you to self reflect.